Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Exceptional Music Recommendation


Music has always been one of my passions. I love to play great music when I work. It certainly helps to put me and my patients in a great audio space. I am constantly searching for additions to my music library. Recently I discovered the CD "Twilight" produced by a group of Melbourne, Australia, based musicians. This is truly a wonderful collection of music. The extraordinary Harpist Michael Johnson composed most of the original songs with the wonderful Guitarist and bass player Evripides Evripidou also contributing 3 originals. There are a number of other gifted musicians adding their skills to this acoustic masterpiece including Megan Kenny on flute, Matthew Arnold, violin and the amazing percussionist David Jones. At AUSD$25 this is a great buy. If I have peaked your interest, log onto http://www.twilightmusic.com.au/ and support these great musicians and wonderful people.

No comments: